Special Offers and Pricing at Potomac Shores Subdivision
UPDATE: Special offers and new home designs at Potomac Shores subdivision.
These homes were special offers which were available when this article was published:
- The Mary Peake (Elevation B with full front porch): Over 4,000 finished sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. This home comes with a large finished basement (walkout), gourmet kitchen, granite counters, large center island, stainless steel double wall oven appliance package, fireplace with full brick chimney, 10′ x 18′ composite deck, and many standard upgrades. The price has been reduced from $694,500 to $629,030.
- The Berkeley (Elevation B with full front porch): Over 4,000 finished sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. This home comes with a finished basement with a recreation room and full bathroom, gourmet kitchen, granite counters, tile backsplash, center island, and stainless steel appliance package. The owner’s suite has a double bowl vanity, soaking bathtub, and glass enclosed shower. Oak stairs are also offered in this home. The price has been reduced from $720,445 to $674,280.
- The Chamberlin (Elevation B with front porch): Over 4,100 finished sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms and 4.5 finished bathrooms. This home comes with a finished basement which has 9 ft. ceilings with recessed lighting in a recreation room and bedroom serviced by a full bathroom. The gourmet kitchen has maple cabinets, granite counters, tile backsplash, and stainless steel double-wall oven appliance package. Other options include an upstairs loft with bedroom and a full bathroom, natural gas fireplace in the family room, and a grand room with custom bookcase, fireplace, and coffered ceiling. The price has been reduced from $747,130 to $699,535.
- The John Smith home design at Potomac Shores is ready for immediate delivery. It has more than 3,100 finished square feet on 2 levels with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and a finished walk-out basement with a recreation room, media room, bedroom (4th), and full bathroom. This single family home includes a gourmet kitchen with center island, hazelnut cabinetry, granite counters, and appliance package including a stainless double-wall oven. The owner’s suite has a spa bathtub, double bowl vanity, separate soaking bathtub, and shower. Other upgrades include a gas fireplace.
Click here for a slideshow of the John Smith luxury home. This home was $617,570. It has been reduced to $565,000.
Click here for interior photographs of the Berkeley, Cape Charles, Chamberlin, James, Monroe, and Portsmouth home designs at Potomac Shores.
The rear view of the Cape Charles.
Espresso cabinets with quartz counters, tile backsplash, and General Electric Monogram appliances.
Espresso kitchen cabinets and center island with 3 inch engineered hardwood floors throughout the main level.
The Cape Charles has coffered ceilings and a stone fireplace in the grand room.
The soaking bathtub and vanity (1 of 2) in the bathroom of the Cape Charles.
The vanity (2 of 2) and glass enclosed shower in the bathroom of the owner’s suite in the Cape Charles.
This Cape Charles home is available in the Estates of Fairways Landing at Potomac Shores. This home was priced at $866,000. It is now $775,000. This is a 4 bedroom home with 3.5 bathrooms which backs to trees. This home has the following amenities:
- A floor to ceiling stone fireplace in the grand room.
- Coffered ceilings in the dining room and grand room.
- 3″ engineered hardwood floors on the entire main level and bedroom hallway.
- Oak stairs.
- Laundry room with espresso cabinets, quartz counters, laundry sink, and tile floor.
- Gourmet kitchen (mentioned above).
- Bronze fixtures throughout the home.
- Luxury owner’s suite with tray ceiling, large soaking bathtub, separate shower, espresso cabinetry, granite counters, and oversize closet.
The main closet in the owner’s suite of the Cape Charles.
Prices at Potomac Shores
- The John Smith (from 2,362 fin. sq. ft.): 3-5 bedrooms, 2.5-4.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, $515,000-$550,000.
- The Mary Peake (from 2,749 fin. sq. ft.): 4-5 bedrooms, 3.5-4.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, $557,000-$583,000.
- The Monroe (from 3,151 fin. sq. ft.): 4-5 bedrooms, 3.5-4.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, $572,000-$610,000.
- The Berkeley (from 3,223 fin. sq. ft.): 4-5 bedrooms, 2.5-4.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, $630,000-$666,000
- The James (from 2,903 fin. sq. ft.): 4-6 bedrooms, 4-6 bedrooms, 3.5-5.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, $643,000.
- The Elizabeth (from 3,389 fin. sq. ft.): 4-5 bedrooms, 3.5-5.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, $660,000.
- The Pembroke* (from 1,969 fin. sq. ft.): 2-5 bedrooms, 2-5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, $600,000.
- The Chamberlin* (from 2,157 fin. sq. ft.): 2-5 bedrooms, 2.5-5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, $633,000.
- The Catherine* (from 2,460 fin. sq. ft.): 3-5 bedrooms, 2.5-4.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, $644,000.
- The Cape Charles (3,120-5,375 finished sq. ft.): 5-7 bedrooms, 4.5-6.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, $680,000.
- The Cape Henry (3,487-6,091 finished sq. ft.): 5-7 bedrooms, 4.5-6.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, $700,000.
*Denotes main level living home designs
Current incentives (April 2014) for the Cape Charles and Cape Henry in the Fairways Landing neighborhood include a finished recreation room, first floor bedroom with full bathroom, and $5,000 closing cost assistance.
Contact us! Builders pay us to represent your best interests while buying a home and we offer clients real estate cash rebates and mortgage closing cost credits through the SMARTMOVE program. There are few agents (if any) who have studied the Potomac Shores master planned community like we have.