Northern Virginia Real Estate Listing Services
These are the 10 basic steps we take from listing presentation to closing while representing home owners during a real estate transaction. The links provided below have more detailed explanations of this process. Here is a basic overview of our real estate listing services:
- We provide a FREE comparative market analysis. We encourage you to compare our analysis against other agents. This is an evaluation of the value of your home. Using this analysis and market sales information we position and market your home for the best contract price. After our clients sign a listing agreement, we provide a link to our listing services in order for them to view surrounding competition. This allows our clients to keep track of comparable homes receiving contracts, and the arrival of new listings as competition. We find this promotes communication with our clients, and helps them recognize market changes as they are happening.
- We use professional photographers because picture and video quality matter when prospective buyers are searching the internet viewing hundreds of homes.
- Provide Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc. (MRIS) with a detailed listing report for syndication to hundreds of real estate websites used to search for homes for sale. Your listing will be syndicated to hundreds of real estate websites, and 25 Realtor Associations serving more than 47,000 real estate agents in Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D. C. Pennsylvania, Delaware, and West Virginia will have direct access to your listing.
- Create a featured listing on our website with photographs and listing information, and then download it to several Northern Virginia real estate pages through Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Flickr, and YouTube. We also use local media such as Fredericksburg.com, Fredericksburg Homes Blog, Washington Post, Washingtonian Magazine, InsideNova.com, Fairfax Times, Northern Virginia Times, Leesburg Today, Ashburn Today, Prince William Times, Fauquier Times-Democrat, Stafford County Sun, and Northern Virginia Magazine.
- Create a customized website for your home through Weichert Realtors, create brochures for email campaigns and the curbside brochure box, and postcards mailed throughout your neighborhood announcing your listing.
- Place a real estate sign in your front yard advertising it for sale, and leave a lock box with house keys for potential buyers to view your home.
- Coordinate agent showings, coordinate public and agent open houses, negotiate contract offers, communicate with title companies, contractors for home inspection items, appraisers, termite companies, well and septic inspectors (if necessary), radon abatement companies, and specialists (if necessary) such as structural engineers.
- Make arrangements for delivery of homeowners documents to the buyers immediately after receiving a (ratified) contract agreement.
- Negotiate any occupancy agreements with the buyers while communicating with moving companies.
- Arrange the closing date, review the settlement statement for accuracy before closing, attend closing to represent client interests.
Sean Enming Liu, a video journalist and television producer with Voice of America, Chinese Service is shown here interviewing Realtor Dwayne Moyers about spy houses in America during the Cold War. The news series ‘Walk into America’ will feature Alvictus. Dwayne Moyers researched and published an article about its past after listing it for sale. The show broadcasts to China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan in Mandarin Chinese. Interests in the historical piece written by Moyers has traveled to all parts of the world.
These links are our thoughts related to helping our clients sell their homes with favorable outcomes regardless of real estate market trends.
Need Help Selling Your Home?
If you would like a FREE comparative market analysis, complete this form and we will give you our analysis of the current market value of your home.