LAKE RIDGE, VIRGINIA 22192 (PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY)
The community of Lake Ridge, Virginia 22192 consists of more than 7,700 homes in an area of 8.6 square miles with more than 70 individual neighborhoods. Interstate 95 Exit 160 (Lake Ridge) & 158B (Prince William County Parkway) are the access points to Lake Ridge for most commuters. The Prince William County Parkway connects residents to Manassas and Western Prince William County, while Davis Ford Road and Yates Ford Road connect to the Town of Clifton in Fairfax County Residents can use Old Bridge Road to connect to Route 123 leading to George Mason University, the City of Fairfax, Interstate 66, and Dulles Airport.
Lake Ridge in Prince William County has several commuter lots with Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission (PRTC) bus service to destinations in Northern Virginia and Washington, D. C. Most Lake Ridge residents commute from the commuter lots listed below and use OmniRide, OmniMatch, and slug-lines to take advantage of I-95 HOV/HOT lanes.
- Gordon Blvd. (Route 123) & I-95.
- Old Bridge Road (Route 641) & Gordon Blvd. (Route 123).
- Old Bridge Road (Route 641) & Minnieville Road (Route 640).
- Prince William County Parkway (Route 294) & I-95 (Horner Road Commuter Lot).
- Telegraph Road (Route 634) & Caton Hill Road (Route 639).
The Virginia Railway Express Woodbridge Station is located off Dawson Beach Road in Woodbridge offering another option for the workday commute into Northern Virginia & Washington, D.C.
LAKE RIDGE PUBLIC EDUCATION
The Prince William County Public Schools servicing this address are:
Elementary Schools: Antietam Elementary, Lake Ridge Elementary, Occoquan Elementary, Old Bridge Elementary, Rockledge Elementary, Springwoods Elementary, Westridge Elementary.
Middle Schools: Benton Middle School (Westridge residents), Lake Ridge Middle School, Woodbridge Middle School,
High Schools: Gar-Field High School (Smoketown Road), Osbourn Park Senior High School (Westridge), Woodbridge Senior High School.
LAKE RIDGE ATTRACTIONS
(1) Weekend Attractions & Favorite Restaurants: Historic Town of Occoquan, Bistro L’hermitage, Dixie Bones BBQ, Madigan’s Riverfront, Tim’s Rivershore Restaurant, Daks Grill.
(2) State & National Parks: Leesylvania State Park, Occoquan Bay National Wildlife Refuge, Prince William Forest Park.
(3) Prince William County Parks: Lake Ridge Park, Golf Course, & Marina, Locust Shade Park, Veterans Park, Water Works Park.
(4) Fitness Facilities: Anytime Fitness at County Center, Chinn Aquatics & Fitness Center at 13025 Chinn Park Drive at Prince William County Parkway & Old Bridge Road, Curves at 2221 Old Bridge Road (703) 497-4244, Gold’s Gym at 12550 Dillingham Square (703) 680-7000.
(5) Shopping: Potomac Mills Mall, Tackett’s Mill Shopping Center, Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center , Merchant Plaza, Dillingham Square, Foulger Square, Smoketown Plaza, and Lake Ridge Shoppe & Nursery.
(6) Libraries: Lake Ridge Neighborhood Library at Tackett’s Mill. Chinn Park Regional Library is available to Prince William County residents at 13025 Chinn Park Drive.
(7) Lake Ridge Homeowner’s Association: Lake Ridge Parks & Recreation Association provides residents with several parks, swimming pools & athletic fields. Registration for clubs, classes, leagues, passes, and programs is accomplished through the association website.
(8) Public Golf Courses: Forest Greens Golf Club (Triangle), Old Hickory Golf Club (Lake Ridge), Laurel Hill Golf Club Lorton).
(9) Northern Virginia Regional Parks: Fountainhead Park (Fairfax Station), Laurel Hill Park (Lorton), Occoquan Regional Park (Lorton), Pirates Cove Waterpark (Lorton), Sandy Run Regional Park (Fairfax Station).
(10) Medical Facilities: Sentara Lake Ridge Medical Campus, Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, All Pediatrics, The Pediatric Group, My Urgent Care, Doctors Express Urgent Care, U. S. Primary & Urgent Care, Northern Virginia Pediatrics, Greater Prince William Community Health Center
(11) Colleges: George Mason University, Northern Virginia Community College, Strayer University, Stratford University
(12) Museums & Arts Centers: National Museum of the Marine Corps, Americans in Wartime Museum, Lorton Workhouse Visual & Performing Arts Center, Hylton Performing Arts Center.
(13) Active Adult Community in Lake Ridge: River Ridge. This Pulte Homes community was built between 1999-2001. River Ridge features 130 1-3 level single-family homes with 2-car garages, and 108 1-3 level villa style homes with 1-car garages. All homes have owner’s suites on the main level. Amenities include clubhouse, pool, tennis courts, wooded walking trails, lawn maintenance and fishing ponds. It’s a secluded community next to the Town of Occoquan and the Occoquan River. Contact us for additional details.
(14) Continuing Care Retirement Community: Westminster at Lake Ridge
(15) Premier Community in Lake Ridge: River Falls.
(16) Lake Ridge Marinas (Occoquan River): Hoffmaster’s Marina, Occoquan Harbour Marina, Prince William Marina.
(17) Equestrian Facilities: Criswood Farm & Tack Shop (Manassas), Jarvis Stables (Lorton).
(18) Lake Ridge Preschool & Child Care: Bethel Free Will Baptist Church, Chesterbrook Academy Preschool, Christ Chapel Academy, Cloverdale School, The Goddard School, KinderCare, Prince William Academy, Minnieland at the Glen, Saint Matthew’s Lutheran Church.
(19) Churches in Lake Ridge: Centerpoint Church of God, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 3718 Old Bridge Road Lake Ridge, VA. (703) 730-2742, Church on the Move, Church of Nazarene, Ebenezer Baptist Church, First Baptist Church of Woodbridge, Lake Ridge Baptist Church, Mount Olive Baptist Church, Occoquan Bible Church, Old Bridge United Methodist Church, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Roman Catholic Church, Trinity Lutheran Church,
(20) Professional Sports Teams: Potomac Nationals – Carolina League Class A Advanced Affiliate of the Washington Nationals.
Lake Ridge offers location and value for home buyers moving into Northern Virginia using public and private transportation options for commuting to Northern Virginia and Washington, D. C. Contact us for a list of available homes and real estate advice if you are considering a move to Lake Ridge or the surrounding area.
Contact Dwayne Moyers with Long and Foster Realtors at 540-446-6284 if buying or selling a home in Lake Ridge and surrounding areas is in your future.