This article provides information and photographs of the homes offered by Stanley Martin Homes at Westgate subdivision in Stafford County. This new community offers 48 single-family homes next to Interstate 95 exit 140 (Stafford). This is Courthouse Road (Route 630). Westgate is surrounded by Austin Ridge subdivision (north), Embrey Mill subdivision (west), and a commuter lot and commercial center (south).
Four Home Designs at Westgate Subdivision in Stafford County
- The Carey: 4 bedrooms, 2.5-5.5 bathrooms, 2,638 to 6,089 finished square feet. Base price: $459,990.
- The Ramsay: 4 bedrooms, 2.5-5.5 bathrooms, 2,776 to 5,715 finished square feet. Base price: $469,990.
- The Pembroke: 4 bedrooms, 2.5-6.5 bathrooms, 3,356 to 5,527 finished square feet. Base price: $489,990.
- The Sandhurst: 4 bedrooms, 2.5-6.5 bathrooms, 3,281 to 6,127 finished square feet. Base price: $499,990.
The Carey Home Design at Westgate
Standard Upgrades at Westgate Subdivision in Stafford County
- Interior Standards
- Hardwood flooring: Foyer, powder room, and main floor hallway.
- High ceilings: 9′ ceilings on all 3 levels.
- Powder room upgrades: Pedestal sink, decorative lighting, and Kohler faucet.
- Basement bathroom plumbing: 3 piece floor drains.
- Security system: Keypad, door contacts on exterior doors, and motion detector.
- Kitchen Standards
- Granite kitchen countertops: Several selections available.
- Birch kitchen cabinets: 42″ flat panel.
- Kohler kitchen sink faucet: Pullout sprayer with under mount stainless steel sink.
- Bathroom Standards
- Master bathroom soaking bathtub and upgraded shower: Surrounded by ceramic tile and glass enclosure.
- Master bathroom cabinets and fixtures: Birch vanities, chrome faucets, and ceramic tile floors.
- Master bedroom: 2 large walk-in closets, optional tray ceiling.
- Exterior Standards
- Several elevations for each home design: Brick fronts and bay windows are upgrades.
- Roofing: 25-year Certainteed XT asphalt shingles.
- Landscaping: Completely sodded yards with plantings.
- Energy Saving Standards
- Typar weather protection: House wrap providing a draft and moisture barrier.
- Energy Star windows and doors.
- Natural gas heating.
- 65 gallon rapid recovery water heater.
- Stanley Martin Homes have designs averaging 15% more energy efficiency than other new homes and 35% more than older homes.
We have helped many clients in buying new homes built in Stafford County, and worked with the representative for Stanley Martin Homes at Westgate subdivision during past home purchases. We know these homes and the new home purchase process. We represent your interests during showings, builder contracts and negotiations, the selection of design and structural upgrades, and construction inspections during the new home purchase process. Contact us at 540-379-7359 and ask us about our SMARTMOVE real estate rebate program for buyer representation of new homes. Our buyer services from showings to closing are offered at no cost to you.