The Torino home design by Ryan Homes is an executive series single family home that offers a basic package of 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 3,486 finished square feet, and 2 car garage. The base price at Liberty Knolls subdivision is $491,990, and $389,900 at Southgate near Falmouth, Virginia.
Structural Options in the Torino
- 3 car garage.
- Morning room.
- Kitchen planning desk.
- Main floor study or bedroom (13’2″ by 11′-8″) with private bathroom in lieu of a living room.
- 5th bedroom (11′-2″ by 12′-0″).
- Private bathroom in secondary bedroom.
- Finished attic recreation room (12′-8″ by 15′-5″).
- Attic bedroom (11′-0″ by 13′-0″).
- Attic bathroom.
- Finished basement recreation room (25′-8″ by 19′-10″).
- Additional finished basement recreation area (14′-0″ by 9′-11″) with morning room.
- Basement bedroom (12′-0″ by 11′-0″).
- Basement media room (18′-0″ by 16′-0″).
Subdivisions for the Torino
The Torino is available at Southgate and Liberty Knolls subdivisions in Stafford County. We feel it is a great floor plan and a value purchase among the Executive Series by Ryan Homes. The other home designs available at Southgate are the Genoa, Milan, and the Rome. Southgate is a subdivision designed for 154 homes on 1/4 acre lots. Liberty Knolls at Colonial Forge homes has 99 home sites on 1/3 acre lots and home designs also include the Avalon, Ellington, and Victoria Falls. The finished attic recreation room, bedroom, and bathroom is not offered in Stafford County subdivisions.
Slideshow of Torino Home Design (4 floors)
Stafford County Public Schools for Liberty Knolls and Southgate
The Stafford County Public Schools for Colonial Forge at Liberty Knolls: Winding Creek Elementary School, Rodney Thompson Middle School, and Colonial Forge High School. The public schools assigned to students living at Southgate are Falmouth Elementary School, Drew Middle School, and Stafford High School. Liberty Knolls is minutes from Interstate 95 exit 140 (Stafford). Southgate subdivision is next to Jefferson Davis Highway (U. S. Route 1) between Interstate 95 exit 136 (Centreport Parkway/Stafford Regional Airport) and exit 133 (Falmouth-U.S. Route 17).
Contact us for showings, information, and representation if you are considering the purchase of a new home in the Fredericksburg area.