Sudley Farm is a collection of 60 luxury homes on 5 acre home sites by Stanley Martin Homes in Centreville, Virginia. These homes are designed with gourmet kitchens and options for first-floor master bedrooms, third-floor lofts, sun rooms, and garages designed for 5 vehicles. There are 5 home designs at Sudley Farms with floor plans offering 3,694 to 8,779 finished square feet. Sudley Farm offers seclusion while residents have reasonable access to commercial and entertainment attractions in Brambleton (Loudoun County), Centreville (Fairfax County), and Gainesville (Prince William County).
Home designs offered by Stanley Martin Homes at Sudley Farm
- The Morgan: 4-8 bedrooms, 3.5 to 6.5 bathrooms, 3,668 to 7,505 finished square feet, Starting from $834,990.
- The Sutton: 4-7 bedrooms, 3.5 to 6.5 bathrooms, 3,710 to 6,662 finished square feet. Starting from $844,990.
- The Colton: 4-7 bedrooms, 3.5 to 6.5 bathrooms, 4,052 to 7,357 finished square feet. Starting from $879,990.
- The Peterson: 4-6 bedrooms, 3.5 to 6.5 bathrooms, 4,066 to 7.059 finished square feet. Starting from $889,990.
- The Winslow: 4-7 bedrooms, 3.5 to 7.5 bathrooms, 4,722 to 8,779 finished square feet. Starting from $919,990.
The Winslow Slideshow
This is the model home at Sudley Farm.
Standard Features at Sudley Farm
- 3 car garage (optional 4-5 car garages available).
- Brick front, stoop, and lead walk.
- Cement siding (wood grain).
- Sod 35′ from the perimeter of the home.
- Driveway entrance features with lamps.
- Front yard post lamp.
- 9′ ceilings on all floors.
- First floor 2.25″ hardwood flooring.
- Interior trim package (executive grade).
- Oak main stairs.
- Gas fireplace in family room.
- Granite counters in kitchen and master bathroom.
- Gourmet kitchen.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances.
- 42″ birch kitchen cabinets.
- Box Tray ceiling in owner’s bedroom.
- Rain shower head and hand held sprayer in the master bathroom.
Energy and Service Features
- House Wrap and energy efficient insulation package.
- 80 gallon electric water heater.
- Low E glass windows.
- Security System.
- 400 AMP electrical service.
- Basement sump pump.
- 10 year structural and 2 year mechanical warranties.
- 1 year workmanship warranty.
- Propane heat.
- Private well and septic field.
The Sutton Slideshow
This is the model home at Woodland Farms (Manassas).
Public Schools for Sudley Farm
- Fairfax County Public Schools
- Bull Run Elementary School: 181st of 1102 Virginia public elementary schools, 45th of 137 Fairfax County middle schools, 16:1 student-teacher ratio.
- Ormond Stone Middle School: 67th of 378 Virginia public middle schools, 14th of 23 Fairfax County middle schools, 13:1 student-teacher ratio.
- Westfield High School: 111th of 322 Virginia public high schools, 15th of 28 Fairfax County high schools, 15:1 student-teacher ratio.
Real Estate Rebate Program
We have helped many clients in buying new homes built in Fairfax County, and worked with several representatives for Stanley Martin Homes throughout the region during past home purchases. We know these homes and the new home purchase process. We represent your interests during showings, builder contracts and negotiations, the selection of design and structural upgrades, and construction inspections during the new home purchase process. Contact us at 540-379-7359 and ask us about our SMARTMOVE real estate rebate program for buyer representation of new homes. Our buyer services from showings to closing are offered at no cost to you.