Stuart’s Crossing Subdivision Home Designs and Community Information
This article is about Stuart’s Crossing subdivision by NVHomes in Centreville, Virginia (Fairfax County). Stuart’s Crossing subdivision is a housing development of 20 luxury homes on 5 acre home sites on Bull Run Post Office Road off of Lee Highway (Route 29). NVHomes offers 7 different home designs from the estate series of single-family homes. These homes offer upgrades of up to 9,000 finished square feet, 5 car garages, first floor bedroom suites, 5 second floor bedrooms, and price ranges between $849,000 to $1.300,000. These homes are offered in Colonial, Federal, and European-style elevations.
The home designs with basic structural offerings and base prices are listed below:
- Remington Place II: 4+ bedrooms, 3+ bathrooms, 3,233+ finished square feet, starting at $849,990.
- Pinehurst: 4+ bedrooms, 3+ bathrooms, 3,760+ finished square feet, starting at $874,990.
- Regent’s Park II: 4+ bedrooms, 4+ bathrooms, 3,953+ finished square feet, starting at $924,990.
- Clifton Park II: 4+ bedrooms, 4+ bathrooms, 4,467+ finished square feet, starting at $994,990.
- Monticello II: 4+ bedrooms, 4+ bathrooms, 5,318+ finished square feet, starting at $1,034,990.
- Mount Vernon II: 4+ bedrooms, 4+ bathrooms, 5,844 finished square feet, starting at $1,084,990.
Slideshow: Regent’s Park II Home Design at Stuart’s Crossing Subdivision
Stuart’s Crossing subdivision has many standard features which are upgrades in other new home communities. The following standard features are among many others offered by NVHomes in this estate series subdivision:
Stuart’s Crossing Subdivision Standard Features
- Design Features
- 12″ by 12″ tile in the master bathroom.
- Solid Oak staircase between the first and second floors.
- Deluxe General Electric stainless steel kitchen appliances.
- Granite counters in the kitchen and master bathroom.
- 3-piece crown moulding in foyer, study, living and dining rooms.
- 6.125″ baseboard (main floor), 4.25″ baseboard on all other floors.
- 3.25″ hardwood flooring in foyer, powder room, first floor hallway, kitchen, and dining room.
- Ceramic tile flooring in all bathrooms and master bathroom shower surround.
- Exterior Features
- 3 miles to Interstate 66 exit #52 (Route 29-Lee Highway). 25 miles to Washington, D. C.
- Tamko 30-year architectural shingles.
- 2-car side entry garage.
- Brick fronts.
- Concrete lead walks and brick stoop.
- Tamko 30-year architectural roof shingles.
- Structural Features
- 10′ ceilings on the first floor.
- Walk-in kitchen pantry.
- Kitchen Island.
- Divided staircase between the first and second floors.
- Secondary bedrooms with private bathrooms.
- 10-year structural, 2-year mechanical, and 1-year workmanship warranties.
- Tray, vaulted, and cathedral ceilings.
Surrounding NVHomes Estate Series Communities (Fairfax and Loudoun Counties)
These estate series homes by NVHomes can be found in the nearby Chantilly, Virginia (Loudoun County) subdivisions of Dawson’s Corner (starting in the low $670’s), Marbury (upper $620’s), and the Reserve at Marbury (low $780’s). Most of these homes are on one-third acre home sites. The NVHomes luxury home subdivision of Jillians Forest in Centreville, Virginia is another luxury subdivision on 5 acre home sites with the home designs offered at Stuart’s Crossing. These are the home designs at Jillians Forest:
- Regent’s Park II: 5,063+ finished square feet. Starting at $1.1 million.
- Clifton Park II: 5,761+ finished square feet. Starting at $1.2 million.
- Monticello II: 6,685+ finished square feet. Starting at $1.2 million.
- Mount Vernon II: 9,000 finished square feet. Starting at $1.3 million.
Public Schools for Stuart’s Crossing Subdivision
- Bull Run Elementary School: 880 students, 16:1 student-teacher ratio, 45th of 137 Fairfax County Elementary Schools, 181st of 1,102 Virginia public elementary schools.
- Liberty Middle School: 1,115 students, 12:1 student-teacher ratio, 9th of 22 Fairfax County middle schools, 24th of 419 Virginia public middle schools.
- Centreville High School: 2,280 students, 16:1 student-teacher ratio, 14th of 28 Fairfax County middle schools, 67th of 322 Virginia public high schools.
Buyer’s Rebate Program
We have helped many clients in buying new homes built in Fairfax County. We know the purchase process of estate and luxury homes. We represent your interests during showings, negotiating builder contracts, the selection of design and structural upgrades, and construction inspections during the new home purchase process. Contact us at 540-379-7359 and ask us about our SMARTMOVE real estate rebate program for buyer representation of new homes. Our buyer services from showings to closing are offered at no cost to you.