Potomac Shores Subdivision in Prince William County
Potomac Shores subdivision overlooks the Potomac River at Powell’s Creek Inlet between Woodbridge & Dumfries east of Jefferson Davis Highway (U. S. Route 1) in Prince William County.
This community has the following amenities and attractions:
- The first Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course in the Washington Metropolitan Area
- 3,987 homes in a golf course community (including town homes and golf villas, and Potomac Shores Town Center condominiums)
- Retail shops and restaurants in the Potomac Shores Town Center
- Town Center boardwalk overlooking the Potomac River
- Prince William County Public School District community elementary school and middle school within walking distance to all Potomac Shores neighborhoods
- Corporate complex (40 acres)
- Luxury (five-star) hotel and spa in the Tidewater resort area
- Ten miles of community walking and cycling trails
- Virginia Railway Express Station at Potomac Shores Town Center within a 5-7 minute walk to most homes (pending federal funding for an additional rail line between Stafford County and the Cherry Hill Peninsula)
- Potomac Club (private) 10,000 square feet includes pools, cabanas, fitness facilities, and social functions
- Potomac Shores Amphitheater for summer concerts
- Potomac Shores Marina with 450 boat slips on the Potomac River
- More than fifteen athletic fields and courts
- Open space (850 acres) and parks between neighborhoods are connected by the pedestrian trail
The ‘Berkeley’ by Ryan Homes has 3,167 base square feet, and up to 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. This home is designed for families needing space. This includes spacious secondary bedrooms with walk-in closets. The kitchen has also been designed with space in mind. Additional cabinets as a standard, and a wide center island containing a sink also accents the kitchen for food preparation, additional counter space, and entertaining. The grand room has also been designed for entertaining and family events. The owner’s suite is 18′ x 20′. This home is offered in the northern neighborhoods of Fairways Cove, Fairways Shore, Fairways Pointe, Fairways Landing, Fairways Overlook.
The ‘James’ (background) offers 2,984 base square feet, and up to 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The ‘James’ features an open floor plan, formal dining room, and butler’s pantry pass through leading to a gourmet kitchen. The owner’s suite features a spacious shower and closet room. The ‘James’ is offered on one-quarter (.25 acre) acre lots, and lots between 5,000-9,000 square feet in the northern neighborhoods of Fairways Cove, Fairways Shore, Fairways Pointe, Fairways Landing, and Fairways Overlook. These neighborhoods are along Potomac River Boulevard and Potomac Shores Parkway.
Contact us if buying a home in Potomac Shores subdivision and surrounding communities is in your future. We offer the SMARTMOVE real estate rebate program for all new home transactions. Get cash back at the closing table for using our experience to purchase your next home.