Performing Arts in Prince William County
The groups listed here are performing arts groups and private dance instruction in the city of Manassas and Prince William County.
- Academy of Russian Ballet 8840 Rixlew Lane Manassas, Virginia 20109 (703) 368-2268.
- Accent Dancers 5872 Mapledale Plaza Dale City, Virginia 22193 (703) 670-7813.
- Bach to Rock Music School Bristow Commons 9070 Devlin Road Suite #100 Bristow, Virginia 20136 (877) 227-8558.
- Contemporary Music Center 4410 Costello Way Haymarket, Virginia 20169 (571) 261-5000.
- Freedom Aquatics and Fitness Center Dance Classes (ages 3-11) 9100 Freedom Center Boulevard Manassas, Virginia 20110 (703) 993-8444.
- Gainesville Ballet Company 7528 Old Linton Hall Road Gainesville, Virginia 20155 (703) 753-5005.
- Gainesville Dance Center 13575 Wellington Center Circle Gainesville, Virginia 20155 (703) 753-5000.
- Jessica’s Music Studio 9780 Center Street Manassas, Virginia 20110 (703) 368-3434.
- K-Force Dance Academy 8797 Commerce Court Manassas, Virginia 20112 (703) 608-5612.
- KLR Studios for Dance and Music 2850 Garber Way Woodbridge, Virginia 22192 (703) 910-4766.
- Linda’s Ballet Workshop 12373 Dillingham Square Lake Ridge, Virginia 22192 (703) 590-2739.
- Magnificent Belly Dance 9000 Center Street Manassas, Virginia 20110 (571) 229-5185.
- Manassas Ballet Academy The academy uses a Russian methodology to teach those aspiring to study dance in college and/or pursue professional levels of dance. The academy is part of Manassas Ballet Theatre.
- Manassas Ballet Theatre 9004 Mathis Avenue (Manassas Shopping Center) Manassas, Virginia 20110 (703) 257-1811. This is the largest professional ballet company in Northern Virginia, and the resident ballet company of the Hylton Performing Arts Center. The Manassas Ballet Theatre is comprised of 25 professional dancers and accompanied by the Manassas Ballet Theatre Orchestra. The Manassas Youth Ballet is a performance group by invitation from professional division students at Manassas Ballet Academy.
- Manassas Joe’s Piano 10231 Launch Circle Manassas, Virginia 20109 (571) 377-8838.
- Mom and Daughter’s Home Music Studio 8179 Landfall Court Gainesville, Virginia 20155 (703) 371-8601.
- Northern Virginia Dance Academy 10484 Godwin Court Manassas, Virginia 20110 (703) 330-5227.
- NOVA Music Center 8963 Center Street Manassas, Virginia 20110 (703) 335-5001.
- Prince William County Parks and Recreation offers ballet, pointe, jazz, hip hop and tap classes for children ages 2-17 at Ben Lomond Community Center (Manassas), Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center (Lake Ridge), Dale City Recreation Center (Dale City), Veterans Memorial Park (Woodbridge).
- Prince William Dance Academy 12926 Fitzwater Drive Nokesville, Virginia 20181 (703) 594-8399.
- Showcase Dance Studio 11750 Sudley Manor Drive Manassas, Virginia 20109 (703) 368-0555.
- Spotlight Dance 7835 Sudley Road Manassas, Virginia 20109 (703) 973-8133.
- Stage Door Dance Studio 7222 New Market Court Manassas, Virginia 20109 (703) 330-5060.
- Tiny Dancers 7474 Limestone Drive Gainesville, Virginia 20169 (703) 754-2210.
- Virginia Dance Center 9806 Cockrell Road Manassas, Virginia 20110 (703) 393-1964. Offering dance instruction in Ballet, Hip Hop, Jazz, Lyrical, Tap, Theatre Dance, and Pre-school dance (ages 3-adult).
Performing Arts and Concert Venues
- Center for the Arts of Greater Manassas and Prince William County The Candy Factory at 9419 Battle Street Manassas, Virginia 20110 (703) 330-2787. The Center for the Arts sponsors theatrical productions for children and adults, teaches arts classes, promotes visual arts and provides community outreach programs for local youth. These include but are not limited to the Pied Piper Theatre for children, Rooftop Productions, summer camps, dance programs, summer sounds concerts; drama, visual arts and dance classes.
Jiffy Lube Live/Nissan Pavilion 7800 Cellar Door Drive Bristow, Virginia 20136 (703) 754-6400. This is an outdoor concert venue with 25,000 capacity for concerts held from May to October each year.
- Hylton Performing Arts Center 10960 George Mason Circle Manassas, Virginia 20109 (703) 993-7550.
- The Hylton Performing Arts Center is a 85,000 square feet venue on the George Mason University Science and Technology Campus in Manassas. The centerpiece is the 1,123 seat Merchant Hall with a 100 foot stage and orchestra pit. Symphonies, dances, operas, and theater performances are held at Merchant Hall. The Gregory Family Theater is also in the Hylton Performing Arts Center. It is a 240 seat room used for dance, theater, cabaret, chamber groups, and special events. The Buchanan Partners Art Gallery showcases art by local and regional artists. Resident Arts Partners: Manassas Ballet Theatre, Manassas Chorale, Manassas Symphony, Prince William Little Theatre, and Youth Orchestras of Prince William. Affiliate Arts Organizations: Creative and Performing Arts Center, Woodbridge Flute Choir, Asaph Dance Ensemble, Woodbridge Dance Company, New Dominion Choraliers, Dance ECT. School of the Arts, Center for the Arts’ Pied Piper Theatre.
- Loy E. Harris Pavilion 9201 Center Street Manassas, Virginia 20110.
The Loy E. Harris Pavilion was dedicated to the founder and president of the Harris Insurance Agency (1965-1998), president of Historic Manassas Inc. (1995-1998), and International Rotarian for 25 years. He was instrumental in the resurgence of the Old Town Manassas Historic District, buying several buildings and renovating them to transform empty storefronts into thriving businesses and sought-after apartments.
Enjoy our comprehensive list of music and the performing arts in Prince William County. Contact Dwayne Moyers for immediate ongoing access to homes for sale or consulting with us about our price opinion on your home.