Hoadly Manor Estates Subdivision in Woodbridge, Virginia
Ryan Homes is a 63 single-family home subdivision near the intersection of Hoadly Road (Route 642) and Websters Way (Route 751) in Prince William County near the Prince William Parkway. These homes are built on 1/3 to 1/2 acre sites. The home designs with basic features and prices are listed below:
- Venice: 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,800 finished square feet at $535,990.
- Milan: 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 3,070 finished square feet at $559,990.
- Brentwood: 3 main level bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2,524 finished square feet at $569,990.
- Carolina Place: 3 main level bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,300 finished square feet at $574,990.
- Rome: 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 3,647 finished square feet at $589,990.
- Torino: 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 4,602 finished square feet at $599,990.
The Rome (shown above) is elevation B with brick front. It has an upgraded kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, under cabinet lighting and upgraded linen cabinetry, maple espresso cabinetry in a luxury owner’s suite and custom stone patio. This home with upgrades was priced at $699,990 reduced to $648,875 with closing assistance. Contact us to show you this community.
Slideshow: Milan Home Design
Slideshow: Rome Home Design
Slideshow: Torino Home Design
Floor Plans at Hoadly Manor Estates
We have saved clients serious money through negotiating with builders throughout Prince William County and surrounding jurisdictions. Our services include weekly inspections of your home and attending all meetings with builder representatives. All commissions are paid by the builder of new homes. Contact Dwayne Moyers at 540-446-6284 to take advantage of his experience with Ryan Homes and make your next home a smooth transition.