Before listing medical care between Marine Corps Base Quantico and the Rappahannock River, it’s important to identify hospitals in surrounding jurisdictions. These are the hospital centers of Mary Washington Hospital in the city of Fredericksburg, Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center in Woodbridge (Prince William County), and Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center (Spotsylvania County).
Stafford County Hospitals and Medical Facilities
- Aquia Family Medical Center Family medicine, internal medicine, physicals, primary care, senior medical care, urgent care, weight management, women’s health.
- Stafford Hospital Center 24-hour emergency services, cancer services, pregnancy and motherhood, heart and vascular care, imaging services, rehabilitation, sleep services, surgical services, urology services
- Women’s Health & Surgery Center (Stafford Hospital Center) Obstetrics and pregnancy, gynecology, annual exams, birth control, infertility, laparoscopic surgery.
- Stafford County Health Department Family planning, immunizations, maturity, nutrition services.
- Sentara Pratt Medical Center Cardio diagnostics, family practice, gastroenterology, imaging, internal medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics, surgery.
- NextCare Urgent Care (Falmouth) Services include treatment of minor illnesses and injuries, physicals, pediatrics, immunizations and vaccinations, laboratory services, occupational medicine.
- Internal Medicine of Virginia (Stafford) Provide urgent care for all ages, general and primary care medicine, patient education.
- Colonial Internal Medicine Associates Asthma/COPD management, blood pressure management, cholesterol management, diabetes management, gynecological exams, joint injections, skin cancer screenings, skin biopsy, wart and mole removal.
- Pediatric Partners of Stafford (Garrisonville) Provides preventive care, acute sick visits, and management of chronic problems and diseases.
- Rappahannock Family Physicians (Garrisonville and Falmouth) Offices in Stafford County are in the Family Health Center 422 Garrisonville Road #102, and 418 Chatham Square Office Park. There is a walk-in clinic at 120 Executive Center Parkway in Fredericksburg.
- Patient First (Garrisonville) Services include urgent care for routine illnesses and injury, primary care, x-rays, lab testing, prescription drugs, occupational health.
- Garrisonville Urgent Care Services include urgent medical care, internal medicine appointments, minor trauma, x-rays, drug screening, physicals, prostate cancer screening, blood testing, worker’s compensation injuries, travel medicine and immunization.
- DaVita Garrisonville Dialysis Center (Garrisonville) Peritoneal dialysis, home hemodialysis, in-center nocturnal dialysis, kidney smart classes, travel support, prescription management, disease management, emergency services.
- Stafford Primary Care/Stafford Urgent Care (Garrisonville) Provides primary care, after hours urgent care, and skin treatment.
- Rappahannock Women’s Health Center (Garrisonville) Several services related in women’s health including 3D/4D ultrasound.
- Cardinal Internal Medicine (Garrisonville) Medical weight loss program, cosmetic procedures, cardiovascular testing.
- Stafford Pediatrics (Garrisonville) Complete pediatric care.
- Kids First Pediatrics of Stafford Providing general pediatric care from birth to adulthood through well checks, immunizations, and management of simple illnesses and chronic diseases.