- Corporate, Government, & Military Relocation.
- Secondary market transactions for buyers & sellers.
- Foreclosure purchases (245 foreclosed homes sold).
- New home contracts. Maryanne was the principal broker for a regional builder in the Stafford County/Fredericksburg/King George County/Spotsylvania County for several years. Dwayne was the sales manager for several of these projects.
- Negotiating short sales for sellers to negotiate the best deal possible to sell their home for less than owed without a forbearance or demand note.
- Land transactions. They have sold small & large parcels in several jurisdictions with different zoning variances.
Facts about Dwayne:
(1) Born & raised in Manassas (1965-1990).
(2) U.S. Army Intelligence Officer (1988-1991). U.S. Army Reserve (1984-1988).
(3) Prince William County Police Department Patrol Officer/Detective/Sergeant. (1991-2002).
(4) High School Football Coach at North Stafford High School (2006-2008).
(5) Extensive background in residential building & sales.
(6) V.H.S.L. Football Official. (2009-2013).
(7) Became a Realtor in 2003.
Facts about Maryanne:
(1) Maryanne’s extensive real estate career includes over a decade of earning awards as an office top producer, and managing real estate offices (1999-present).
(2) She has the highest production awards from Century21 Real Estate, Long & Foster Realtors, and RE/MAX.
(3) She has designations of ABR, SFR, CNIS, CNAS, CNRS, e-PRO, Historical & Fine Properties.
(4) She is a certified & experienced government, corporate, and military relocation agent for the following programs: SIRVA, Prudential, Cartus, RELODIRECT, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, and many others.
They offer real estate services between Interstate 95 and 66, as well as Virginia state routes 3: Plank Road, 17: Warrenton Road, 630: Courthouse Road, 610: Garrisonville Road, 234: Dumfries/Sudley Road, 3000: Prince William County Pkwy, 29: Lee Hwy, 28: Nokesville Road, 619: Linton Hall Road, 123: Ox Road (Fairfax County), 7100: Fairfax County Pkwy, 644: Old Keene Mill Road in Springfield, and any place by request from their clients.
They have sold homes from Leesburg to Fluvanna County, from Springfield to Spotsylvania along I-95, and Fairfax to Warrenton along I-66. Make them your Realtors of choice and their past clients will agree you’ve made a good decision.
Find them on Zillow, Realtor.com, LinkedIn, and ActiveRain. Consider contacting The Moyers for real estate advice and services for everything related to residential real estate in Northern Virginia. They are both Gold Team Hall of Fame members with Long and Foster Realtors, and considered among the best top producing Northern Virginia Realtors.
Equal Housing Opportunity.