Spotsylvania County Utilities and Services
Hospitals and Medical Centers
Mary Washington Hospital Medical Campus
Mary Washington Hospital is next to the University Mary Washington in Fredericksburg. It is a 437-bed facility with 289 practicing physicians. In the 2015-16 ranking of hospitals by U. S. News and World Report, Mary Washington Hospital received a grade of ‘High Performing’ in Gastroenterology and GI Surgery, Nephrology, Pulmonology, and Urology. Mary Washington Hospital received a rating of ‘Average’ in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Heart Bypass Surgery, Heart Failure, Hip Replacement, and Knee Replacement. Mary Washington Hospital was ranked as the #9 hospital in Virginia, and #3 in the Washington Metropolitan Area. These below list are the services provided by Mary Washington Hospital.
- Cancer Services
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Heart and Vascular Center
- Imaging Services
- Maternity Care
- Plastic Surgery and Dermatology
- Robotic Surgery Program
- Surgical Services
- Stroke Center
- Trauma Center
- Women’s Health
Advanced treatment centers (Centers of Excellence) at Mary Washington Hospital include the Orthopaedic Institute, Neuroscience Center, Regional Cancer Center, Virginia Heart and Vascular Institute, Women’s Health Institute.
Listed below are other treatment facilities on the Mary Washington Hospital Medical Campus, and at the Lee’s Hill Medical Plaza (The Professional Plaza at Lee’s Hill).
- Medical Imaging of Fredericksburg at Mary Washington Hospital. Medical Imaging at Lee’s Hill is at 10401 Spotsylvania Avenue Fredericksburg, Virginia 22408 (540) 741-7720.
- Fredericksburg Ambulatory Services Center 1201 Sam Perry Boulevard Suite 101 Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401 (540) 741-7000.
- Virginia Heart and Vascular Institute 1201 Sam Perry Blvd Suite 205 Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401 (855) 739-9953
- Tompkins-Martin Medical Plaza 1101 Sam Perry Boulevard Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401 (540) 741-1100.
- Carl D. Silver Health Center The Lloyd F. Moss Free Health Clinic is in this building at 1301 Sam Perry Boulevard Suite 100 Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401 (540) 741-1061.
- Rappahannock Women’s Health Center 1071 Care Way Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401 (540) 369-3400.
- Mary Washington Hospital Regional Cancer Center 1300 Hospital Drive Suite 101 Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401 (540) 741-1236.
- Virginia Interventional and Vascular Associates 10401 Spotsylvania Avenue Suite 203 Fredericksburg, Virginia 22408 (540) 654-9118.
- Radiologic Associates of Fredericksburg provides diagnostic imaging, interventional radiology, and vascular surgery from Mary Washington Hospital and the Professional Plaza at Lee’s Hill.
- Rappahannock Wound Healing Center 10401 Spotsylvania Avenue Suite 201 Fredericksburg, Virginia 22408 (540) 741-3770.
- Emergency and Outpatient Center 10401 Spotsylvania Avenue Suite 103 Fredericksburg, Virginia 22408.
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
The Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center provides 24-hour emergency services, pediatric emergency care, cancer treatment, cancer care, cardiac care and catheterization, diagnostic imaging, intensive care, imaging services, obstetrics, psychiatric treatment, rehabilitation services, and sleep disorder studies. Often referred to as Spotsylvania Hospital it is part of a 75 acre facility which opened in 2010. With 126 beds it is a great compliment to the Mary Washington Hospital Campus in Fredericksburg which provides additional services and treatment options for Spotsylvania County residents.
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center offers 24-hour emergency and urgent care, pediatric emergency care, mental health inpatient assessment and services, bone and joint care, cancer care, cardiac care, imaging services, lab testing, labor and delivery, neonatal intensive care, rehabilitation, surgical services, women’s health.
Spotsylvania County Government This official website of local government has links the to local government services listed below:
- Bill Payments
- Elected Officials
- Boards and Commissions
- Directions to County Offices
- Photo Galleries
- Schools and Education
- Online Services
- Public Safety
- Useful Links and Information
Spotsylvania County Department of Economic Development and Tourism
The Marshall Community Center has the following Spotsylvania County citizen services: The C. Melvin Snow Memorial Library Branch of the Central Rappahannock Regional Library, Spotsylvania County Procurement, Senior/Teen Center, Virginia Cooperative Extension, Budget Office, Finance Office, General Services, GIS/Mapping Services, and Information Services. The original building (center) was built in 1920 serving the community as a school building for all grades. In 1939-1940 the wings were added serving as the first dedicated high school in Spotsylvania County. The building continued to serve the community as Spotsylvania High School until 1993.
Spotsylvania County Libraries: C. Melvin Snow Memorial Library and Salem Church Library– Central Rappahannock Regional Library
Spotsylvania County New Resident Guide provides the following information to help those new to the area make connections to home and community services.
- Boards and Commissions
- Cable Television
- Chamber of Commerce
- Childcare Resource and Referral
- Civil War Historic Sites
- County Events
- Directions to County Facilities
- Dog Tags
- Driving and Division of Motor Vehicle New Resident Guide
- Elected Officials (State and Federal)
- Family Fun
- Farmer’s Market
- Polling Places and Representatives
- Fire Departments and Rescue Squads
- Leisure Activities
- Miscellaneous Agencies (A to Z)
- Passport Information
- Post Office
- Press Releases
- Storm Preparedness
- Taxes and Licenses
- Trash Collection and Recycling Sites
- Vehicle License Fees (Spotsylvania County)
Contact us for help and representation if buying or selling a home in Spotsylvania County and the Greater Fredericksburg Area is in your future.
Spotsylvania County New Homes Guide has listings of subdivisions with homes under construction and builders offering homes ready to begin the contract process. Remember to contact us if you find something you like. We offer the SMARTMOVE real estate rebate program for clients seeking to buy a new home. This program gives you cash at the closing table when we represent your interests during the purchase process.