Spotsylvania County Marinas
- Anna Point Marina (Lake Anna) 13721 Anna Point Lane Mineral, Virginia 23117.
- Anna Point Marina is a 12-acre marina next to Route 208 which features boat house storage and valet launch, boat ramp, deep water wet slips, covered storage for boats on trailers, security gate, tackle and convenience store, pavilion and picnic tables, floating fuel docks, boat and Wave Runner rentals, wake board and ski shop, marine parts and accessories, restrooms and showers, dump stations, tournament events, and boat sales, service, and repair.
- Duke’s Creek Marina (Lake Anna) 3831 Breaknock Road Bumpass, Virginia 23024.
- Duke’s Creek Marina offers boat launching, boat and motor repairs on all makes and models, jet ski service, authorized dealer of Mercruiser, Mercury Marine, and Yamaha marine motors, and Avalon Luxury Pontoon Boats. Other services include scheduled maintenance, winterization and de-winterization, shrink wrap, boat storage. The camp ground at Duke’s Creek Marina offers electric and water connections, and tent camping is welcome. Gasoline and propane exchange is also to customers.
Duke’s Creek Marina offers pontoon boat rentals, camping, boat sales, maintenance and repair, a convenience store and cafe.
- High Point Marina and Lighthouse Inn (Lake Anna) 4634 Courthouse Road Mineral, Virginia 23117.
- High Point Marina and Lighthouse Inn is at the Route 208 bridge and offers a waterfront motel with private docks, store with groceries, fishing tackle, boat supplies, ski gear, and clothing. High Point Marina offers floating gas docks with 89 octane Ethanol free fuel; indoor boat storage with valet services, wet slips, land slips; authorized dealer of Supra Boats and Moomba Boats; boat service and maintenance on engines, fiberglass damage, transom, floor, structural, and Gel-Coat repairs.
- Hunter’s Landing Store and Marina 6320 Belmont Road (Route 719) Mineral, Virginia 23117.
- Amenities at Hunter’s Landing Store and Marina include fuel stations on land and water, 48 wet slips, boat launch, fishing tackle and supplies, boating accessories, groceries and ice; good wines, drinks, and bottled water; gift items. Hunter’s Landing Store and Marina is next to Dillards Bridge and Lakeview Restaurant which has available docking for customers.
- Lake Anna Marina 4303 Boggs Drive Bumpass, Virginia 23024.
- Lake Anna Marina has the following services: Pontoon boat rentals, convenience store, boat ramp, boat storage (land slips, carports, wet slips, inside storage, covered wet slips, and house boats); winterization, cleaning, and all repairs. Lake Anna Marina is an authorized dealer of NauticStar Deck Boats, Premier Pontoon Boats, Palm Beach Pontoon Boats, Apex Marine Pontoon Boats (QWest and Gillgetter), and Yamaha Marine Engines. Lake Anna Marina also deals used boats. Slip renters have use of private bathrooms and showers.
- Rocky Branch Marina and Campground (Lake Anna) 5153 Courthouse Road Spotsylvania, Virginia 22551.
- Rocky Branch Marina and Campground is 2 miles east of the Route 208 Lake Anna Bridge. Features include tent sites, recreational vehicle sites, camp store, boat ramp, bath house, electric and water connections, and a dump station.
- Sturgeon Creek Marina (Lake Anna) 5107 Courthouse Road Spotsylvania, Virginia 22551.
- Sturgeon Creek Marina offers rentals for 8 person Pontoon boats, 4 person Gillgetters boats, and 14-foot 3 person Jon boats. Boat storage options include land storage, 24-foot open wet slips, 30 foot open wet slips, 30-foot open wet slips, and covered wet slips. Sturgeon Creek Marina has new and used boat and trailer sales, and is an authorized dealer of Mercruiser and OMC Sterndrives, Mercury, Evinrude and Johnson outboard engines, Loadrite and Hoosier Trailers. Other conveniences at Sturgeon Creek Marina include a picnic area with gazebos and grills, fuel (water and land), marina store with tackle shop and boating accessories.
Contact us for assistance and representation if buying or selling a home at Lake Anna and Spotsylvania County is in your future.