Austin Ridge Colonial Home for Sale
This beautiful colonial home at 45 Banner Spring Court is the Chelsea home design built by Atlantic Homes. Built in 2009 it is in great condition and conveniently located between Interstate 95 exits 143 (Garrisonville) and 140 (Stafford). The sale price is $465,000.
This immaculate home has an open floor plan with a formal dining room and living room. It has 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms with 4,066 total finished square feet on 3 levels. There are several nearby commuter lots off of Garrisonville Road (Route 610) and Courthouse Road (Route 630) offering commuter services and slug lines surrounding this home.
Features for this beautiful Austin Ridge colonial home are listed below:
- Brazilian Koa hardwood floors throughout the main level.
- Large master bedroom and secondary second floor bedrooms.
- Private bathroom in secondary bedroom.
- Main level office off of the foyer.
- Upgraded trim package.
- Dual staircase entry between the kitchen and foyer leading to the second floor.
- Gourmet kitchen with center island containing a gas cooktop.
- Granite kitchen countertops.
- Cherry kitchen cabinets
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances.
- Basement recreation room with area way exit.
- Full basement bathroom.
- Dedicated basement storage room. This room measures 21′ by 17′ and would make an excellent media room if finished. The utility room 20′ by 17′ still offers plenty of storage space.
- Backyard stamped concrete patio.
- Custom landscaping.
Slideshow of 45 Banner Spring Circle (47 images)
Public Schools for Austin Ridge Subdivision
Stafford County Public Schools serving 45 Banner Spring Circle Stafford, Virginia 22554:
Anthony Burns Elementary School Rodney Thompson Middle School Colonial Forge High School
Map Location of 45 Banner Spring Circle
Contact real estate agent Dwayne Moyers at 540-446-6284 and/or email@example.com for showings of this beautiful Austin Ridge colonial home for sale in Stafford County.