About Stafford County Virginia
Dwayne and Maryanne Moyers have lived in Stafford County (Garrisonville) since 1991. Since then they have raised three children in Stafford County Public Schools, and worked as real estate agents helping clients, friends, and neighbors sell and buy homes in possibly every subdivision between Fredericksburg (Spotsylvania County) and Marine Corps Base Quantico. The Moyers Team have witnessed an explosion of growth in Stafford County as real estate agents and residents. They know the quality of construction of most subdivisions, and will know which community best fits your needs based on your list of must have items for your next home. From newer subdivisions like Colonial Forge at Augustine, Embrey Mill, Hills of Aquia, Lake Estates, Liberty Knolls, Shelton Woods, and Westgate, to the best selling established neighborhoods of Augustine, Austin Ridge, Autumn Ridge, Devon Green, Magnolia Woods, Stafford Lakes, and The Glens. Dwayne and Maryanne Moyers have watched the development of these communities and among many others can find the best fit for you.
Stafford County Facts & Figures
- Stafford County has over 132,000 residents.
- Stafford County residents earn $103,492 median household income (seventh wealthiest county in the United States).
- There are more than 44,000 homes with 80% home ownership in Stafford County.
- The Stafford County unemployment rate is below 5%.
- There are 30 public schools in Stafford County. All are fully accredited by the Virginia Board of Education.
- More than 29,000 students are educated in Stafford County Public Schools.
- Stafford County Public Schools rank 16 out of 117 school districts in Virginia.
- Stafford County High Schools SOL ranking among 315 public high schools in Virginia: Stafford (75), North Stafford (142), Colonial Forge (12), Brooke Point (38), & Mountain View (56).
- Multiple VDOT commuter lots are on the following I-95 Exits: Garrisonville (Rt. 610; Exit 143), Stafford (Rt. 630; Exit 140), & Warrenton (Rt. 17 North; Exit 133). There are slug-lines at each of these locations.
- Stafford County contains: 10 county parks, 3 regional parks, 2 state and national parks, and 10 national historic attractions.
- Stafford County maintains 41 athletic fields, 8 playgrounds, 17 tennis courts, 3 recreation centers, 2 fishing lakes, 2 public beaches, 2 swimming pools, and a senior citizen center.
- United States Census Bureau statistics about Stafford County Virginia.
- 54% of Stafford County homes have been built since 1990.
- Stafford County has 14 lakes large enough to be considered fishing attractions.
Stafford County Photographs
- Click here for Stafford County attractions, churches, historical markers, public buildings, schools, and subdivisions.
- Click here for Stafford Civil War Park.
- Click here for Stafford Lakes Village near Fredericksburg.
- Click here for Falmouth, Virginia.
- Click here for Chatham Manor.
- Click here for Austin Ridge in North Stafford.
- Click here for Embrey Mill master planned community in North Stafford.
Have questions about Stafford County real estate statistics, available homes (including new subdivisions), home values, and selling homes? Call The Moyers Team today and we will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Reach us at 540-379-7359.